Lifesafer of Northern California was formed in July 1993 in California with Ignition Interlock programs stemming back to the first state-initiated pilot program by the State of California in 1989.
Lifesafer of Northern California has over 20 years of experience with Ignition Interlock devices and technology, but most importantly, we incorporate this experience to ensure that our clients will have the most cost-effective and easy return to driving legally. Lifesafer of Northern California has built its reputation on customer services.
Not all ignition interlock providers are equal — and Lifesafer of Northern California prides itself on delivering the best service, value, and technology:
- We have been in the IID business since 1993 under the same management with an exceptional track record of service satisfaction
- We are the only dedicated Alcohol Specific IID center in California. All of our competitors are headquartered out of state.
- Our knowledgeable staff will assist clients through the challenging DMV process. We have a direct line to MAU (Mandatory Action Unit, Division of DMV) and can provide answers in minutes – rather than days.
- Our shops are focused in the IID. We do not subcontract to car stereo, window tinting or muffler repair shops.
- Our licensed technicians are expertly trained in the installation and continued maintenance and service of the LifeSafer Interlock systems. We will be there to serve clients from installation through the entire term of their program.
- If a problem arises, we have 24/7 live support to assist with questions and provide quick resolution.
Our ignition interlock device is a small electronic handheld device wired into a vehicle’s ignition system. The device requires the driver to take and pass a test that screens for breath alcohol.Once the test is passed the car will start and you can proceed with your daily activities. If, however, you have alcohol in you system greater than the threshold level, your car will not start.
Toll Free: (800) 373-5625
Main office: (831) 647-8022
Fax: (831) 647-8023